Preserved Washingtonia Palm
Our Preserved Washingtonia palms are real trees, preserved by special technique with the help of latest methods of biotechnology. Each palm tree is custom made as per client requirement. Trees are supplied in components for easy transport. The live materials are procured directly from the farms and great care is taken to provide best possible botanical authenticity.
- Preserved Washingtonia trunk.
- Height varies from 2 meter to 14 meter.
- Composite inner section with steel core.
- Can be straight, naturally curved and tapered.
- Bottom diameter 30-100 cm & Top diameter 30-50 cm
- Washingtonia fronds preserved by natural absorption technique
- Frond length upto 1.75 meters & canopy dia upto 3.5 meters
- Self-supporting or mechanical (wire) support
- Suitable for normal indoor conditions
- Constructed with steel/ wooden tube
- Easy to assemble
- Detachable to facilitate change of leaves
- Trees are supplied with full base plates and complete fixing details
- Can be fixed to most of the architectural substrates or to a dedicated plant pot